Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Waiting Wednesday

Just a lot of busy work today...and lots of waiting! That damn task list just keeps getting longer...

Reviewed 3 more reels for potential outsourcing work. Of the 5 I've checked out, only 1 company really shows some good promise. But really, all the companies will just keep getting better and better as they get more opportunities for work. All they need is a few key personnel who have been through the "ropes" before to share their failures and successes with them.

Had a good phone call about a big live action film with tons of vfx I'd like to work on! It's gearing up...soon I should get to meet with the director and producer. Already met with some of the studio peeps and they seem quite groovy...

Still waiting for the "unofficial award" to become an "official award" for the directing gig in asia...

Waiting on the rest of the bids to come in for the film I'm consulting on so we can award...

Waiting for my deal memo and pay check to arrive for same film...

Waiting on financing for 2 indies to come through that I am attached as vfx sup/co-producer

Waiting on financing for another feature animation film I would direct...

Tick Tock.


No comments:

Post a Comment